Here are the drawings for a mini-H I built some time ago.
it can be easily folded to be put in a backpack.
The design was built using the following materials:
Main center frame assembly
- n° 14 M2x16 hex socket bolts
- n° 12 M2 nuts
- n° 8 M2 self locking (nylock) nuts
- n° 14 M2 washers
- 4 M3x16 Stainless steel bolts
- 4 M3 self locking (nylock) nuts
- 8 M3 washers
- 8 M2x16 (but should be shorter) bolts for motor mounts
- 8 M2 self locking (nylock) bolts
- 16 M2 washers
- various M3 nylon spacers/bolt/nut and M3 polycarbonate screws
- 2730 1300Kw blue wonder from giantshark
- HK blueseries 12A Esc flashed with simonk firmware,
- ARDrone propeller set modified cutting the various pins on the back and enlarging the hole to 3mm.
To attach the props i removed the prop saver, inserted the prop on the axle and tied using some thin multifilar fishing line and that works great.
I use it both with 2s 1300 for indoor testing or 3S 2200 for outdoor fun.
Refer to this thread for further information and for asking questions: link to OpenPilot forum